Homeowners Insurance

Reliable Risk Management will find the home-owners insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and competitive pricing.
Regardless of where you live, home-owners insurance is one of the most important insurance policies you could ever own.
It is important to understand that no two home-owners insurance policies are created equal. Different insurance companies offer different levels of coverage and endorsements. Each having different conditions and limitations.

If you are not using an independent agent, like Reliable Risk Management, it can be difficult, if not impossible to tell the difference between two home-owners insurance policies.
Whether you own your home or rent a home, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured on your property, and wins a legal judgment against you.
Homeowners insurance policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it is a comprehensive policy that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it’s a policy that covers only specified losses.


These are some common coverages you typically see on a policy:


This portion of your policy covers the structure (main house). The cost to replace your home can fluctuate from time to time based on the cost of raw material and labor, and of course, supply and demand.

We will run a replacement cost analysis on your home to see how much it would actually cost to rebuild your home if it was damaged.

Other Structures 

This would cover any structure on your property that is not permanently attached to your house, like sheds, garages, fencing, driveways, and sidewalks. A normal policy has a coverage limit that is 10% of your Dwelling coverage limit. This limit can be increased if you need additional coverage.

Personal Property

This covers all of your personal belongings like clothing, furniture, electronics, and appliances. Basically anything that would fall out of your house if you turned it upside down and shook out the contents.

Loss of Use

This covers your living expenses if you need to live somewhere else temporarily because your primary home is uninhabitable due to a loss.

Medical Expense

This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.

Family/Personal Liability

Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued. In some situations, an Umbrella policy may be necessary to provide extra coverage.

Scheduled Personal Property

There are some situations where you might want special coverage for valuables, or collectibles like jewelry, guns, collectibles, rugs, etc..

Every home is unique, and therefore requires a carefully crafted policy. If you’d like us to review your current policy and provide you with no obligation quotes, call our office, or complete the field below to get started.

Why Trust Us

Reliable Risk Managements industry knowledge while matching or outdoing the competition, is not why you should trust us. Reliable Risk Management instead prides itself on its attention to service. With a small team specializing and providing outstanding assistance is what we do. Get in touch with us today to review your policy!



8655 East Vía de Ventura Ste G-255, Scottsdale, AZ 85258


Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM